Experienced Senior Developer / Team Lead Sydney
We are actively seeking an Senior Developer with a minimum of 5 years experience (Certification is highly regarded) , who can support our clients in the following:
Responsibilities and Scope:
- Technical leadership in the design and development of data services.
- Establishment of good practices and design patterns.
- Understand, analyse and size user requirements;
- Development and maintenance of SQL, Teradata, SAS BI, analytical and ETL applications;
- Development and maintenance of system documentation;
- Mentoring of junior IT developers and data scientists.
- Testing code during and after development;
- Collaboration with data consumers, database development, testers and IT support teams;
- Tier 1 and 2 issue resolution.
- Undertake Robinson Ryan Business development activities
- Provide career support to Sydney Robinson Ryan graduates
- Obtain CDMP Associate certification in the first 12 months
- A demonstrated strong commitment to quality
- A customer focused and service-oriented mindset
- A proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- A proven ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- NDIA Offices, Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW