Delivery Manager | Small Specialist Team | Sydney
We are actively seeking an experienced Delivery Manager who can support our clients and team members in the provision of analytical and data services for our client.
We are looking for people who want to make the world better, are not afraid of difficult problems and want to get the best out of your team.
Want to be a part of a dynamic team that is driven by data, insights and delivering quality outcomes for our clients?
What you will be required to do:
- Oversee daily activities of the delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Ensure the team maintains a high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine their training needs.
- Identify and develop process improvements for the team to achieve operational excellence.
- Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Develop and maintain scope and budget for delivery projects and operational requirements.
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentation.
- Work across a number of client engagements.
- Ensure the teams communicate effectively internally and externally.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Demonstrated experience in agile (scrum) delivery management and in establishing associated development and testing practices & environments.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities for multi-disciplinary team management.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of business intelligence and analytics services.
- A confident demeanour with well-developed communication skills in negotiating and influencing, encouraging the support of relevant stakeholders and managing client relationships.
You will need the following personal qualities:
- A demonstrated strong commitment to quality.
- A customer focused and service-oriented mindset.
- A proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- A proven ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Creative and innovative thinking.