Data Quality Analyst | Informatic and Data profiling expertise
Small Specialist Team | Sydney
We are actively seeking an experienced Data Quality Analyst who can hit the ground running to join a project team undertaking a significant data migration activity.
Data Quality Analyst Responsibilities:
- Promoting consistent use of data terminology
- Understanding of financial services business data rules
- Closely work with the client to understand and map how data transitions through the systems, documenting the data linage
- Analysing and profiling data contained in databases;
- Developing and maintaining of SQL and ETL code;
- Adherence to agreed standards and good practices;
- Testing of data transformation rules;
- Collaboration with data consumers, application developers, testers and IT support teams;
Undertake project progress reporting as required.
The skills you bring
- Expertise in Informatic or other data profiling and data transformation tool, and SQL;
- Expertise in data analysis, business rule design, testing and implementation;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Financial services experience is advantageous.
Your demonstrated personal qualities:
- A demonstrated strong commitment to quality;
- A customer focused and service-oriented mindset;
- A proven ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- A proven ability to work under pressure in a team environment;
- Creative and innovative thinking.